Like most Americans, you know you need to be saving for retirement. Maybe you are contributing to a 401(k) through your employer. But is that enough?
Wouldn’t you like to be in control of your investments so you can seek out the best returns on the money you’ve earned instead of leaving that in someone else’s hands?
That’s why more and more smart investors are choosing to roll over their retirement plans into a self-directed IRA that gives you direct, checkbook access.
At Investment Resource of AZ, LLC we are experts at guiding you through the process so you can start putting your money to work for you.
And your personal information is safe with us. We hold your information in strictest confidence, never sharing with any third-party vendors.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Move your retirement investment to a self-directed IRA Custodian. Choose from the trusted self-directed IRA Custodians with whom we are proud to work. We’ll be the liaison, making sure the process is streamlined and easy for you to understand.
- Set up and file a Limited Liability Company. Your IRA will own this LLC. We will file the necessary documents with the Arizona Corporation Commission and publish your LLC.
- Open a business account in the name of your LLC. We will help you open an account at one of our trusted-vendor banks. The IRA Custodian you chose in Step 1 will transfer your assets to this account. Now you’ve got access – after all, it’s your money – and you can start investing in real estate or just about anything else (other than collectibles or life insurance).
Here are just some of the assets in which you can invest with your self-directed IRA
- Real Estate
- Tax Liens
- Trust Deeds
- Mortgage Notes
- Stocks & Bonds
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Precious Metals
- Foreign Currency
- Other Alternative Assets
With a checkbook-controlled account, you decide what to invest in – and when. Simply write a check. There are no forms, fees or other frustration as with some other types of IRA. Now you truly are in control.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Once you’ve decided to roll over your individual retirement account or other retirement plan into a Self-Directed IRA we are happy to guide you through the process. Contact us directly for access to our password-protected application documents, including a welcome letter, application, acknowledgements form and payment authorization.
Here’s what we need from you to get started:
- A copy of your driver’s license
- A copy of a recent statement (no more than 6 months old) for your current retirement account
- Your choice (2 options) of a name for your LLC
- The application documents for each applicant
- Be sure to read, initial/check and sign the Disclosures and Acknowledgements on page 5 of the Application Form
You can send them to us at our mailing address:
Investment Resource of AZ, LLC
21001 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 1630 #952
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
Or by email:
We look forward to working with you toward a more secure financial future!